Annual General Shareholders' Meeting
At the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of Recticel, which took place this morning, all proposed resolutions on the agenda(1) of the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting were approved.
Recticel will distribute a gross dividend of EUR 0.22 per share, which will be paid on 01 June 2018.
The Meeting also:
- Approved the 2017 financial statements and the appropriation of the result.
- Discharged the directors and auditors.
- Approved the 2017 remuneration report and the fixing of remuneration fees for 2018.
- Approve the renewal of the mandate as non-executive director, for a new term of three years expiring after the Ordinary General Meeting of 2021, of respectively:
- Thijs Johnny SPRL, represented by Mr Johnny Thijs
- Compagnie du Bois Sauvage Services SA, represented by Mr Benoit Deckers
- Compagnie du Bois Sauvage SA, represented by Mr Pierre-Yves de Laminne de Bex
- Revalue SPRL, represented by Mr Luc Missorten
- Mr Kurt Pierloot
- Authorized the Board of Directors to issue a new edition of maximum 500,000 stock options under the Stock Option Plan of the Recticel Group in favour of the senior managers of the Recticel Group.
(1) for more details, see: https://www.recticel.com/investors/general-meetings.html