Annual results 2018
- Combined sales of EUR 1,448.3 million (-0.9%)
- Combined Adjusted EBITDA of EUR 103.8 million (-1.6%)
- Result of the period (share of the Group): from EUR 23.9 million to EUR 28.8 million (+20.6%)
- Combined net financial debt: EUR 100.2 million (31 Dec 2017: EUR 122.9 million)
- Proposal to pay a gross dividend of EUR 0.24 per share (+9.1%)
In a highly volatile economic and geopolitical environment, we are well positioned to adapt quickly to changing market conditions, and we remain focused on the execution of our plans. Anticipating an adverse market environment in the first half of 2019, we expect the 2019 Adjusted EBITDA3 to be above the level of 2018 on a like-for-like basis.