Business lines

Explore our two business lines

As a manufacturer and transformer of PU chemistry, we offer a broad variety of comfort solutions for different applications. Our activities are organised into two distinct business lines, each serving specific market sectors. 




About our automotive joint ventures

On 30 June 2020, Recticel sold its Automotive Interiors business to a new joint venture holding company, controlled by Admetos who will own 51% of its shares, with Recticel detaining the other 49%. The new joint venture, Ascorium Industries, will allow Automotive Interiors to build on its leading patented interior trim technology, to further develop its customer base, and to expand its geographic footprint.

Ascorium Industries develops and produces high-quality interior trim materials in light-stable material for the benefit of Tier 1 and OEM automotive manufacturers. This patented polyurethane-based technology – branded Colo-Fast® and Colo-Sense® Lite spray – offers absolute design freedom, excellent aging and scratch resistance characteristics, while weighing 40% less than comparable traditional thermoplastics.

In 2019, Recticel divested from its Proseat activities. The new joint venture between Sekisui (75%) and Recticel (25%) will allow Proseat to build on its leading position as Europe’s largest independent automotive moulded seat foam manufacturer and to further expand its customer base and its product portfolio. 


Visit the Ascorium Industries website

Visit the Proseat website